Yellowstone and Grand Teton Adventure
Embark on a 6-day discovery of some of the most iconic natural landmarks in all the USA. Visit the country’s oldest national park, Yellowstone, where Old Faithful shoots boiling water to the sky, bubbling hot rivers flow and the bison roam. Spot wildlife like moose, bears and beavers hidden within the Grand Teton mountain range and follow along with a real-life wolf tracker who’ll teach you their secret tracking tricks. In the evenings, unwind like the cowboys used to do, with dinner, drinks and entertainment in the famous frontier town of Jackson, Wyoming.
- Grand Teton National Park
- Jackson - National Museum of Wildlife Art
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yellowstone - Wolf Tracking Experience
- Meet up with an experienced wolf tracker for a unique opportunity to view wolves within their natural habitat in Yellowstone National Park.
- Explore the stunning scenery of Grand Teton National Park, home to wildlife such as moose and grizzly bears, as well as pristine lakes and incredible alpine terrain.
- See Yellowstone’s most iconic sites like the powerful Old Faithful and the hypnotic Grand Prismatic Pool, then see if you can spot the park’s famous bison herds… from a safe distance, of course.
- Marvel at artwork by world-renowned artists as you take in over 4000 years of wildlife history at the National Museum of Wildlife Art.